As a Junior Graphic Designer you will work alongside our Marketing Manager. In addition you will support with content creation and (digital) designs for social campaigns. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and have multiple opportunities to contribute to the team, whilst building on your own skills and experience.
• Support with creating (visual) designs, creative campaigns and advertising assets for a variety of clients;
• Help generate new ideas and creative thoughts;
• Assist team members whenever needed e.g. image sourcing and creating mock-up materials.
• Organisational and time management skills;
• Native Chinese & professionally skilled English
• Experience working with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
• Knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus
• The confidence to express ideas, and the ability to apply feedback into practice;
• Enthusiastic and hands-on;
• Previous design internship or design work experience is a plus;
• Good eye for detail, layout, colour, typography and branding;
This is a fulltime role. Part-time / Remote might be possible.
Salary: 2500-4000 RMB
Location: Jing’An District, Shanghai, China