As our Social Commerce Manager, you are responsible for leading all our social commerce related projects of our clients and creators. From proposal stage to kick off with creativity and outstanding project management skills. We pride ourselves on providing our clients guidance through each step of the social sales funnels and make thoughtful solutions and exceptional influencer matchmaking, high quality content marketing and plenty of creativity.
As a member of the UPLAB team, you will support the Managing Director with initial partner and social commerce suggestions at proposal stage through to longlist sourcing during sales flows. You will work closely with the CEO, design and Influencer Director to retain our clients and maintain UPLAB’s positioning as an international leading agency for Douyin / TikTok marketing, data driven solutions, social commerce and influencer marketing.
This role comes with a high level of autonomy while reporting to the CEO.
- Manage & execute client & creator sales KPIs and collaborations;
- Take the lead on social commerce related projects and integration into the sales funnels.
- Translate client briefings into creative and strategic proposals to boost sales making use of KOLs;
- Responsible for multiple clients at the same time;
- Pitch ideas to clients worldwide;
- Work with KPIs;
- Maintain communication throughout campaign execution by participating in key account moments, including internal kick-offs, client presentations and status calls, and final report presentations;
- Some campaign execution may be necessary with production and experiential components;
- Identify opportunities to optimize and pivot based on ongoing performance analysis, industry trends, platform innovations, or client needs;
- Guide junior team members while helping the CEO on larger pitches and proposals.
- 2-5 years work experience in a creative, digital, and/or sales role (Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Growth Manager or Influencer Manager is a plus!)
- Proven track record of growing business in different revenue streams and verticals;
- Experience and education in Digital Marketing and strong knowledge of the digital and influencer marketing space;
- Digital sales expert with strong persuasive skills;
- Advanced social skills, a team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Native in Chinese, Professional skilled in English – written and spoken.
Salary: 8000-20.000 RMB + Sales Commission
Location: Jing’An District, Shanghai, China
Starting from: Immediately